Dress code – office smart
Students are expected to adopt a professional business style approach to their Sixth Form studies and the dress code reflects this. Failure to comply with the dress code will result in you being sent home to change and return. ALL students should have their planner on them at all times and must wear their ID badge. This is compulsory for safeguarding purposes.
- Smart tailored trousers, skirts or dresses (no jeans)
- Smart shirts or polo shirts – must have collars.
- Plain V-neck jumper – no sweatshirts, hoodies, logos or prints (optional)
- Smart shoes (no trainers or high heels)
- Leggings are accepted with full or mid calf length
- Professional/smart top (no low cut or revealing tops)
- Cardigans or jumpers – no sweatshirts, hoodies, logos or prints (optional)
NO extremes of fashion; NO low cut or revealing tops; NO tops with offensive slogans or images; NO jeans, hoodies, zipped or otherwise, NO short skirts; NO outerwear style jackets or coats to be worn indoors. NO sports wear (except Football Academy uniform or Dance Academy).
Photo ID key card and lanyard are compulsory for safeguarding purposes and MUST be worn at all times
Suitable school bag (no small handbags or man bags)