- The Hanson tie.
- Black tailored trousers only. Please note skirts are not permitted.
- A Hanson black blazer (no coats/jackets to be worn inside the school buildings).
- White plain school shirt which fastens to the neck to wear with a tie.
- Black shalwar and black hijab worn with a black pinafore, shirt and tie.
- Black footwear – plain black shoes, plain black pumps or plain black trainers (solid black no coloured markings) flat or low heeled footwear no higher than 6cm.
- The Hanson lanyard and ID badge.
- Black socks.
It is very important that students keep to the colours and styles we suggest. For example, denim or jean style trousers, ski pants, track suit bottoms, skirts are not allowed. Neither are casual or embroidered shirts. All students must always wear the correct tie and lanyard.
For safety and security reasons, students may wear one small plain stud or small plain sleeper in each ear lobe, no other jewellery. Multiple ear piercing and/or other piercings are not permitted.
Badges are not permitted unless awarded by the School.
Trainers/ pumps for indoor which are CLEAN and NON-MARKING
Trainers/ pumps/ boots for outdoors
Blue Hanson sweatshirt
Blue Hanson sports shirt
Navy blue Hanson shorts
Plain navy blue football socks
Optional – plain navy blue tracksuit bottoms
Suitable school bag (no small handbags or man bags)
MFL and English Dictionaries